Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crocheted Charm Bracelet

Woven bracelets are the perfect accessory for all of the bare-armed outfits of the summer. My friendship bracelets are awesome but also incredibly casual. I wanted something new, something simple, something refined. These crocheted charm bracelets are the perfect blend of everything I was looking for. 


It really couldn't be simpler to make these bracelets unless you did something like Katy at Sweet Verbena did.


You gotta love the clearance section at A.C. Moore -- I got the materials (2 charms and 10 yard of cording) for only $1.66! 





Aren't these fabulous? Ahhh. I love how the waxed cotton almost resembles leather but it is much easier to handle (plus no animals were harmed!)


I can't decide which I like better.. the heart or the circle. What do you think?



If you like what you see and don't want to miss other fun projects, consider following Spool and Spoon via email or Google Friend Connect!


I'm linking to:

7 comments:

  1. It totally looks like leather. I think you could definitely layer these bracelets. They would look good in colors too.

    If you get a chance I would love if you would share this tute at my Pin Party.
    http://www.sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/07/pintastic-monday-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet bracelets! I'm completely ignorant when it comes to crochet but even I could pull off making one of those! Definitely something to keep in mind as little presents for people, I think :) Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you didn't feel comfortable crocheting them, you could even do a braid! I think these would make great gifts thought because they're cheap and relatively fast. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm actually giving a few of these away as "friendship bracelets" to my best friends so we all have a matching bracelet.

      Delete
  4. I love this!! It would be great to hang charms off of too! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's SUCH a great idea! How flippin pretty would that be?

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...